Everything You Need to Know About Animal Nutrition
Finding the best combination of food, exercise, and supplements can seem frustrating due to the number of choices available at your nearest supplement store. While new products are fun, it’s the classics that keep us coming back for more. Supplement brand Animal has built a loyal following, and it’s easy to see why. If you’re looking to up your weightlifting game, Animal is here to help.
What are Animal Nutrition Supplements?
Animal is a nutrition brand that has helped build decades of athletes and bodybuilders. The iconic brand supplies supplement store customers with the nutritional supplements, clothing, and motivational support they need to exceed their goals. Animal is owned by Universal Nutrition and is known as the “true original” for its innovative pack approach to delivering perfectly dosed nutrition at intervals that worked best for the body. Although the brand has evolved since its creation, Animal remains dedicated to ensuring its customers have the supplements they need to go above and beyond.
What Is Animal Pak?
Animal Pak was the brand’s first system designed to support the heaviest and hardest trainers. The idea is to provide a cumulative experience for athletes in terms of nutrients. According to Animal, Pak delivers everything you need and then some. “In every pack, you get a vast arsenal of over 60 key ingredients that are delivered in the right amounts at the right time, every time. Each of the 11 tablets included in each pack has been specifically formulated to deliver the goods—ample doses of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and other performance optimizers designed to stand up to the most intense training and rigorous dieting.”
What Supplements Does Animal Have?
In addition to the Pak, Animal offers supplement store shoppers more than half a dozen other products:
- Cuts: Shed fat to get the full look of pure muscle. Animal Cuts contains eight complexes designed to rid the body of excess fat. These complexes include a thermogenic complex, thyroid complex, nootropic complex, metabolic complex, appetite suppression complex, diuretic complex, cortisol-inhibiting complex, and a unique bioavailability complex. Animal Cuts burns fat by increasing body temperature, speeding up metabolism, and helping the body shed excess water weight.
- Stak: Why turn to illegal steroids when natural alternatives work just as well? Animal Stak contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and more to enhance the growth hormone output and testosterone of athletes, all while minimizing estrogen and cortisol.
- Flex: How well you recover determines how well you grow. Animal Flex supports and strengthens your ligaments and joints to prevent the daily wear and tear caused by rigorous weightlifting and training.
- M-Stak: There are few things more frustrating than hitting a training plateau. Regardless of how hard you work, sometimes you can’t break through. M-Stak breaks through that wall with its highly anabolic formula, so you’ll be back to gaining lean muscle again in no time.
- Pump: If you need a product to improve performance and increase muscle volume, Animal Pump is for you. Plus, unlike other supplement store products, Pump separates its stimulants into a single capsule so those who train at night can take it or leave it — the choice is yours.
Fury: Creating pure and solid no-nonsense muscle comes at a price. You need focus, energy, and determination. Fury helps athletes push through sets they never thought possible thanks to beta-alanine, l-tyrosine, citrulline malate, and caffeine anhydrous that pairs with five grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).
At Supplement Superstore, you’ll find everything you need to take your bodybuilding goals to the next level. Visit our website now to shop the entire Animal collection, as well as dozens of other brands.