Recipe: Allmax Isoflex Coconut Balls
Feeling hungry? Get a quick protein snack and cure your sweet tooth cravings at the same time! Give this recipe a try, it features Allmax Isoflex pure whey protein isolate.
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 scoops Allmax Isoflex Unflavored
- 25 dates (pitted)
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp sugar-free or maple syrup (optional)
- ½-1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except the coconut.
- Pour the coconut onto a flat surface such as a baking dish or plate and set aside.
- Process them until combined and place the dough into a bowl.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough from the bowl and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the shredded coconut until lightly coated.
- Repeat for the remainder of the batter.
- Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge or freezer to store.