Recipe: Beyond Yourself Vegan No Bake Protein Balls
- 1 cup 100% natural peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 3.5-4 tablespoons SinFit Nutrition Pancake Syrup
- 1-3 tablespoons Beyond Yourself Vegan Protein in Vanilla Cupcake Batter
- 6 tablespoons gluten-free rice crisp cereal
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
Stir the peanut butter, syrup, protein, and cereal together and place mixture in the fridge for about 10 minutes. Roll the cool mixture into bite-sized balls, then place in the freezer.
While the balls are cooling, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small pot. Once the balls are hard, you can drizzle the chocolate sauce over the balls.