Recipe: Perfect Sports Diesel Chocolate Banana Protein Cookies
Looking for a guilt free snack that packs a solid amount of protein? Check out this recipe for these decadent chocolate banana protein cookies using Perfect Sports Diesel New Zealand whey protein isolate.
- 2 scoops Perfect Sports Diesel Banana
- 1 cup of almond flour (95g)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 scoop Quest Coconut Oil Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F and put parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 15 portions. Put a large spoonful of the mixture on the baking sheet and round out to be about 1/2 inch thick per cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!