Top 10 Weight Loss Supplements
Are you searching for the best weight loss shakes to enhance your weight loss goals? Or maybe you’re tired of having those days when you just don’t feel like heading to the gym. You may be low on energy, lacking a good night’s rest, or just not feeling motivated. Whatever the reason may be, your workout goals don't have to be pushed to the side anymore. When you choose the right pre-workout or protein supplements, you’ll be on your game every day. Skipping a workout or cutting one short will be a thing of the past. With the help of pre-workout supplements, you’ll feel energized, your workouts will be optimized, and you’ll crush those health and fitness goals without thinking twice. How do you accomplish this? Here’s a look at our top ten fat-burning pre-workout supplement shakes and how they can change your workouts and results!
- ANS Performance Diablo
- ANS Performance RIPT
- Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat Accelerated
- Blue Star Nutraceuticals Blade
- Perfect Sports Burn Cycle
- PharmaFreak Ripped Freak
- MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
- Cobra Labs the Ripper
- Allmax RapidCuts Shredded
- ProSupps Vanish
What Can Pre-Workout Supplements Do for Me?
Taking a pre-workout supplement can be the difference between a productive, blood-pumping workout, and a half-hearted effort with little results. An effective pre-workout supplement gets those endorphins going and your blood moving so you can focus on a full, productive workout. With any one of our top ten pre-workout supplements, you can forget about feeling sluggish or unmotivated. These favorites have helped us and many happy clients achieve their desired fitness goals. And trust us when we say there’s nothing like taking your pre-workout routine to the next level. You’ll experience:
- An increase in energy levels which optimize your workouts
- A blood flow increase
- More focus throughout your workout
- Improvements in the intensity of your workout
- More endurance
- An increase in strength and muscle
- Less recovery time needed in between sets
- A decrease in your warmup time
How Does a Pre-Workout Supplement Work?
Supplements help you meet your fitness goals in many ways, including stimulating your nervous system and flushing out waste. Let’s take a more in-depth look into how adding these fantastic pre-workout supplements can be the game-changer you’ve been needing.
Razor Sharp Focus
While some concentrate on supplements high in caffeine to provide the focus they’re after; it’s not caffeine alone that will get you there. Selecting a pre-workout supplement containing L-theanine is also a key factor. L-theanine helps the energy from caffeine provide you with a more focused, productive workout. L-theanine is an amino acid that helps promote relaxation without causing you to feel sleepy or lacking in energy. By ensuring the caffeine connects with the right receptors, you gain the benefits of:
- A focused and engaged mind
- No jitters
- Less stress and anxiety
- More attentive to tasks
Enhanced Energy for Ultimate Workouts
Many athletes and bodybuilders use pre-workout supplements because of their known enhanced and highly effective energy stimulants, such as caffeine. Caffeine has always been known to stimulate the release of catecholamine and produce neural stimulation. This even helps reduce cramps and pain during your workouts, allowing for increased reps and longer sessions.
Many protein supplements work to enhance your energy levels. Other supplements provide you with extra endurance for longer workouts. It's essential to find the right protein supplements that offer more than just extra boosts of energy. The benefits of adding supplements to your routine, such as protein supplements and amino acids, help improve much more than stamina and physical attributes. By combining these supplements daily and before your workouts, your mood and mental health, as well as your sleeping habits, may all be enhanced. You’ll even begin to notice the shorter muscle recovery time after each workout session. Now how does that sound for an incentive?
Some of our most highly recommended supplements for increasing your energy are:
ANS Performance Diablo: Diablo assists in the breakdown of fatty acid to convert your stored fat into energy. Adding Diablo also:
- Builds more muscle
- Provides enhanced strength and endurance for optimized workouts
- Provides an option free of artificial dyes
- Increases your energy level and boosts your motivation
ANS Performance RIPT: RIPT provides incredible energy and free-radical fighting antioxidants, including organic matcha green tea. RIPT works to:
- Increase in metabolism
- Increase workout performance and endurance
- Support weight loss goals
Increased Strength for More Successful Workouts
Several pre-workout supplements contain the clinically tested compound creatine. Known for its energy production, creatine increases the adenosine triphosphate levels in your muscles. In other words, while you lift, energy is being delivered right to your muscles and exactly when they need it. You’ll enjoy longer, more intense workouts with creatine’s helping hand through your pre-workout supplements.
Achieving the Muscles You’ve Been Working Towards
One essential ingredient that many seem to forget about is citrulline malate. Helpful to athletes and bodybuilders, citrulline malate is an amino acid that causes vasodilation. Vasodilation, or the widening of the blood vessels, help optimize your workout. It is the only way to provide more blood flow to your muscles. Citrulline malate increases nitric oxide, which causes vasodilation. When your body experiences more blood pumping through your system to your muscles, they receive additional amounts of nutrients so they can thrive. When you select a protein supplement or pre-workout supplement that contains citrulline malate, your cells can split. This allows more energy to be delivered to the muscles throughout your body and prep them for longer, more intense workout sessions. Who doesn’t want that?
Undeniable Weight Loss Results
Many of the pre-workout and protein supplements we carry are perfect for your weight loss goals as well. More energy means more workouts, and you'll be amazed at the quick fat-burning results. Choosing a supplement with caffeine stimulants will increase your epinephrine levels and burn fat like you won’t believe. Protein will help keep you full and free from cravings to assist in your slimming goals. Some of our favorite weight loss supplements from our top ten list include:
Blue Star Nutraceuticals Blade: Blade is designed specifically for men and has recently been improved to:
- Provide quicker fat burning results
- Create longer-lasting effects
- Curb your appetite
- Support weight loss by controlling your cravings
Blade is a supplement that provides authentic results from ethical, clinical human tests. Blade is designed to release your fatty acids into the bloodstream to your muscles’ mitochondria. This is where true fat-burning takes place. But that’s not all! Blade works to suppress enzymes responsible for allowing fat to return and gather. It helps to block the formation of new fat cells!
Perfect Sports Burn Cycle: ideal for use any time you need a pick-me-up and works well when you require:
- Incredible weight loss support
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced your cardio workouts
PharmaFreak Ripped Freak: known for its fast-acting fat-shredding results provided by Sinetrol, while:
- Enhancing rapid fat loss
- Utilizing caffeine to increase resting energy expenditures
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: a powerful 4-in-1 formula that supports:
- The ultimate energy boost
- Weight loss and management
- Enhanced focus
Cobra Labs the Ripper: a leader in fat burning, with energy-boosting within minutes, while offering:
- Fast-acting energy and results
- Control over food cravings
- No caffeine jitters or crashing
Who Benefits from Pre-Workout Supplements?
From athletes and bodybuilders to those looking to slim and tone, supplements offer benefits for all. Ask yourself if you’re looking to:
- Increase your training
- Lose weight or stubborn belly fat
- Gain muscle
- Tone your muscles
- Work on building denser muscle
- Gain more energy
- Increase your performance
- Add more protein to your diet
- Focus more during your workouts or training
If you answered yes to any of these, then there’s a protein supplement, pre-workout supplement, or weight loss supplement for you!
When Should I Take My Weight Loss Supplements?
The timing of your weight loss supplement varies based upon the actual product you decide to use. On average, you’ll find that most supplements can take anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes to kick into full effect. If you recall, Cobra Labs The Ripper is known for its fast-acting formula that can take effect minutes after your dose.
Every pre-workout, weight-loss, and protein supplement's effects will vary in the length of time it lasts and is determined by several factors. Each person’s tolerance to various ingredients, such as stimulants, will be one major deciding factor. Supplements typically provide you with enough energy to last roughly three to six hours. As you try different protein supplements and pre-workout supplements, note your energy levels, duration of workouts, and stamina differences. While we can’t say enough about our top ten favorites, each may provide a different experience.
Breaking Down the Ingredients of Weight Loss Supplements
We are often asked what the most commonly used and sought-after weight loss supplement ingredients are. While there are many to look for, we recommend keeping an eye out for these active ingredients for the best results.
- Creatine: We can find creatine naturally in your body’s cells as well as foods, including meat and fish. Our bodies are unable to eat the required amount we should be consuming daily, making supplements the perfect solution. It’s found in many of the most popular pre-workout supplements because it can safely:
- Increase strength
- Enhance exercise performance
- Improve muscle mass
- Build lean muscle
- Help store energy in the muscle
- Caffeine: Caffeine is best known for improving various components of your workout. Caffeine helps increase your output - particularly useful in weight training, cycling, and sprinting. It is an intensely studied stimulant and found in most pre-workout supplements you come across. Studies show that it dramatically improves performance during endurance events and helps your body burn calories quickly when taken as a supplement. You’ll experience:
- Increased focus and feel more alert
- Increased metabolism
- Reduced fat storage
- Beta-Alanine: You know that tingling sensation you get during your workouts? That’s the breakdown of beta-alanine, helping to counteract the impact of waste that’s built up in your body when you exercise. You may also know it as lactic acid. If you’re into intense exercise, you know that this acid begins to build up within your body quickly. That burning sensation you may feel is the limiting of your muscle contractions. Beta-alanine is the amino acid known to help decrease this buildup and enhance your performance during those high-intensity activities. It prevents you from feeling fatigued and can prolong your workout sessions. Weight training routines are a perfect example of beneficial beta-alanine use.
- Citrulline: Citrulline is an amino acid that is naturally produced in your body and helps increase your blood flow to the tissues throughout your body. It helps by increasing the amount of oxygen to your muscles and improves performance while reducing fatigue and soreness.
Can Supplements Be Combined?
Combining protein supplements, fat-burning supplements, or any of your favorite pre-workout supplements is fine when used safely and as directed. Be aware of the ingredients you may be combining from your various supplements, such as stimulants.
Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat Accelerated: With a combination of thirty fat-incinerating ingredients, Magnum Heat will:
- Reduce your fat storage
- Enhance metabolism
- Provide a boost in energy
- Increase body temperature and energy levels within three days
Allmax RapidCuts Shredded: provides accelerated fat-loss and:
- Results within days
- Metabolic support
- Helps extend the fat-burning process
ProSupps Vanish: fantastic results when used before cardio and offers:
- A lower stimulant thermogenic formula
- Reduced bloating
- Enhanced mood and energy
Using supplements, including pre-workout, protein supplements, and whey, all offer tremendous benefits. Soon you’ll notice workouts seem less intense, less mentally exhausting, and at some point, perhaps not as challenging. Your supplements provide you with the extra energy that accounts for a portion of these differences, so your workout goals may change over time. Adapt accordingly and change-up your supplements based upon your current goals. Whether you want to bulk up, build endurance, or maintain your current body weight, we’ve got you covered. At Supplement Superstore, we’re here to help you find products and brands that meet your workout needs and provide high-quality, pre-workout supplements.