North Coast Naturals Brown Rice Protein
Organic Brown Rice Protein
Our Certified Organic brown rice protein is another animal-free, vegan, plant source of protein!
Our rice protein is cold pressed to preserve maximum freshness, and no chemicals (such as hexane, which is commonly used to make regular rice proteins) are used to make our Certified Organic rice protein.
Rice is considered by most nutritionists as being the least allergenic of all the proteins. If soy or milk upset your stomach, you are likely deficient in protein, and rice protein is likely the best route for those with allergies to soy or milk.
Rice protein is best mixed with juice to add some flavour, as rice protein by itself is quite bland. Try adding strawberries and apple juice in a blender and adding 1 – 2 tablespoons of our organic rice protein powder!
Features & Benefits
- 100% organic
- Low fat and low sodium
- Whole food
- Each serving contains 0.5 grams of Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Each serving contains 0.5 grams of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Naturally hypo-allergenic for most people — the least allergenic of all the plant-based proteins
- Derived from a cold press, water extraction/milling process that does not use solvents or hexane
- Available in a convenient, stand up, resealable pouch to lock in freshness.