Bone Broth Beef Protein Powder
Beef Bone Broth Protein Powder
Sourced from grass-fed cows, easy-to-use nutrient dense powder.
Your Broth, Your Way
Bone Broth Beef Protein Powder, available in original or ginger, is great by itself or mixed with your favourite soup, sauce, or stew. Made locally, enjoyed worldwide
- Pure and Convenient- saves you time and money.
- Naturally contains GAGs (Hyaluronic acid, Chondroitin, Glucosamine).
- Tested for all heavy metals, and pesticides.
- From pasture raised, grass-fed cows from Sweden.
- Ketogenic and Paleo friendly.
Note: Organika Beef Bone Broth is a 100% natural product and is high in natural collagen protein. It is also free from additives such as emulsifiers and fillers, which is why the product may not mix instantly in water. Adding hot water into the powder while mixing reduces the clumping effect and results in faster dissolution.
For Best Results:
- Try adding the powder to the cup first, then adding hot water.
- When clumps appear, use spoon to press it against the wall of the cup. This helps spread the broth powder out, and breaks the clumps, so more water comes into contact with it.
- Mix until dissolves then enjoy the filler and emulsifier free Bone Broth!
Sourced from Grass-Fed cows, Organika’s Beef Bone Broth is anti-biotic and hormone free. Traditionally, Bone Broth is prepared by prolonged boiling of the bones into savoury liquid, which breaks down the collagen releasing the full nutrients. Organika’s Bone Broth Protein Powder is simmered 24-48 hours to extract the maximum amount of nutrients. Organika’s Beef Bone Broth contains a high amount of gelatin and requires boiling hot water to dissolve evenly. It is also high in protein and has no carbohydrates or sugar.
Bone Broth is traditionally known to be rich in vitamins and minerals. to help with the following: maintain psychological health, promotes satiety, supports gut health, IBS, leaky gut, relieve upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
Bone Broth Protein Powder is hypoallergenic, low sodium, MSG free, non-GMO, and paleo diet-friendly.
- Q: I have heard there is high lead in bone broth, is this true?
- A: This can be the case for some bones, but all Organika’s products are tested for all heavy metals and test out as less then .1 PPM, which is less than a few pieces of spinach. AKA no detectable traces of heavy metals are present in Organika’s bone broths.
- Q: What type of Collagen is in your beef bone broth?
- A: There are all 3 types in the Beef Bone Broth, but the majority is Type I and III.
- Q: How much collagen is there in your bone broth?
- A: The Beef Bone broth has tested out at 86% Collagen through our laboratory tests.
- Q: What is the best way to take your Bone Broth?
- A: The most convenient way is to mix it into hot water so you can conveniently use it as an “on-the-go” broth. Other then that, we recommend using it in savoury recipes, soups and sauces.
- Q: Is the beef hormone free?
- A: The beef bone broth is anti-biotic and hormone free, as the Cows are pasture-raised, grass fed, and BSE free.
- Q: Where is your Beef sourced from?
- A: All beef is Non-GMO cattle from Sweden.
- Q: Can I take Bone Broth and Enhanced Collagen together?
- A: Yes! There is misinformation out there that your body cannot absorb all 3 types of collagen together. We recommend taking it together so you can receive the benefits from all 3 types of collagen together.
- Q: What does the Beef Bone broth taste like?
- A: It has a neutral taste similar to any broth without the preservatives, and MSG added that other unnatural broths have. Beef Bone Broth is more mild tasting than the Chicken Bone Broth.
- Q: Are there any other spices added to your Beef Bone Broth?
- A: Our original is just a pure beef bone broth with no added ingredients/spices/or flavours.
- Q: What is the difference between Bone Broth and Enhanced Collagen?
- A: Biggest difference is the Bone Broth naturally contains what is called Glycoaminoglycans (GAG’s), which are hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulphate, and glucosamine, where the Enhanced Collagen is strictly collagen.
- Q: How come your beef bone broth mixes more clumpy than your Chicken Bone Broth?
- A: Solubility of the broth can be affected by the ingredients present in the product. Our beef bone broth contains 100% bone, and cartilage. We do not add carriers like guar gum or preservatives to make the powder mix better. It is a pure beef bone broth.